Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Feels great to not have classes on wednesdays! But it's a pity, full day of class tomorrow. From 9 in the morning all the way till 5 in the evening. I'm giving tonight's BOUNCE DJ Battle tonight @ Phuture, Zouk, a miss. I'm totally not prepared psychologically, mentally and routine(ly). DMC.... Should I join or shouldn't I? There's my studies on one hand, and turntablism on the other. Can I choose both? Of course I can. Then it shall be done. Turntablism and studies, add in another criteria of relationship! Yay! I'm a juggler. Love.... I love you baby.

Sigh. I need to get a job soon. Work work work. I needa get off my lazy ass and start getting down to werk! Ok, four now, master juggler. -goin' nuts-

Life really kicks ass. Especially mine. Don't ya juz love it?
LIFE FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!
oK YOU DECIPHERED/FOUND OUT ABOUT THESE HIDDEN WORDS. sMARTY PANTS. yAY! i'M MAD. aNYWAYS I LOVE TURNTABLISM. jUZ TELLING YOU.
Anyways, all da bez to all the DJs battlin' it out tonight in da club. Peace guyz/gurlz.